Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Finally Home!

Well, these past 2 months have been crazy busy! A week after we got home from the Outer Banks, Tim and I left for New Attitude, in Louisville Kentucky. We had a great time of fellowship, but most of all the messages and worship were very encouraging, challenging and uplifting! We are so glad we were able to go!
When we got back from NA, we had a few weeks and then I left for Florida with Janelle and Destiny! We had GREAT weather and spent our days laying on the beach, catching rays, swimming and reading! It was a wonderful time of relaxation! Thanks to both sets of Grandparents, Aunt Denise and Tim, I was able to go without Nora. I missed her VERY much, but enjoyed a week with no responsibility!!!
I guess that will be the end of my travels for some time! Enjoy some more pictures!


1 comment:

Destiny said...

Cute pics of Nora :)