Friday, September 28, 2007

It's been so long....

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've updated my blog! Life has been a bit crazy! I've recently started driving some students to tennis lessons twice a week (it's some nice extra cash for us and I can take Nora with me!). However, it does take up most of my day. On top of that, my car decided to break down on my way home last friday. I was stuck on Chocolate Ave. in Hershey at rush hour. It was NOT one of my favorite moments! I had a car full of groceries, Nora was grumpy from 5 hours in the car (UNDERSTANDABLE!), I was on the phone with Tim saying "I think there is something wrong with my clutch, when low and behold, I couldn't get it into gear. Yeah, it was TONS OF FUN. The police came and protected my car from all the traffic until the tow truck came, they "babysat" Nora while I dealt with the Towing Company (it was rather cute, seeing the police talk with her), then I had to wait for Tim to come get me. After he arrived, we went to my car and got all the groceries out...to say the least it was a LONG DAY!
So, since then, I haven't had a car. Which makes doing my new job (driving to tennis lessons) rather challenging! I've had to drive Tim to work 2 different days (he works 45 minutes away) THEN do all my driving, THEN go get him again. Nora has been a real sport, being in the car for up to 8 hours each day! Sometimes at 5:00 am and other times at 10:00 Pm! We get to do it all over again on Monday! Thankfully, I'll get my car back soon. I'm SO ready for it!
A few weeks ago, Steven (Tim's brother) came up for a visit from WV. Here are some pictures from that weekend. Thanks Steven for the pictures! :)





Nora & Uncle Steven

Nora Blowing her Nose!


Nora Thinking?

Nora & Grandma


Nora & Daddy



Nora & Abby eating Cheerios

No comments: