Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hershey's Christmas Candy Lane

Last Saturday we went to Candy Lane with my parents, Joel and Liz, Sean, Denise, Cole and Spencer and April, Jeremy, Lane and Eva Stoltzfus.
It was a VERY COLD evening, but we had fun! Check out all the pictures!

So, we didn't start out so well. Nora was a MESS when we got there!

Joel and one of the Twins! Spencer?? (I can't tell who it is all bundled up!!!)

Daddy and Nora on the Merry Go Round!

Jeremy, Eva and April on the Train!

Denise and one of the boys (Cole?)

Sean and one of the boys (Spencer?)

Lizzy and Nora

Lizzy and Spencer(?)

AHH, I think I figure the twins out! I think I'm right! Cole rode with Lane on this ride, so the black coat, must be Spencer!

Sean, Cole, Lizzy, Spencer (in between Liz and D) and Denise

Mimi and Nora

Liz keeping Nora happy. The Kettle corn was a HIT! Thanks Poppy!

Cole and Spencer with Kettle Corn!

Mimi, Nora and Poppy

Poppy and Nora watching Tim and Liz on the Tilt-a-whirl

Tim, Dad and Liz at Whack-a-mole

Dad won Lizzy a puppy!

Daddy won Nora a Puppy!

The Slide was NOT a hit! She cried and RAN AWAY at the bottom!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S where you guys went. :) Love the pictures!

- Destiny

Anonymous said...

so very adorable pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Nic. Make sure you send them to me in your "spare time" :) It was a great night - we'll have to do it again next year.

Anonymous said...

hi, now liz is so much fun, you do not know me