Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Update

Here's the latest Baby news...

15 Weeks and  5 days along...


Last week we found out that my progesterone levels rose 7 points!!!  This is VERY exciting and the largest jump I've had so far. 

We are anticipating that it means my placenta has finally started producing it's own progesterone.  

The Dr's reduced my Progesterone Injections in half, so I'm only getting 100 mg, twice a week!  This is GREAT news! :)

Next week they will check my levels again, and hopefully we'll continue to see them rise!  I also have an OB appointment next week, so hopefully we'll hear the heartbeat again and schedule the 20 week ultrasound!!!! :)

Thanks for your prayers!  

Tim and Nic

1 comment:

Amanda G said...

Woohoo!! So glad to hear God answering our prayers! :)