Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Discouraging News

Tim and I are away for our anniversary!  We are having a great time relaxing and being together, despite the rain. :)

This morning I got a phone call from my OB's office.  My progesteron levels have only gone up 1 point in the past two weeks. 

This is VERY dissapointing news for me.  They are going to up my dosage to the maximum again.   I was hoping I was almost done with this, only to find out that no end is near. 

More injections...more uncertainty.  

Why can't  I just have a "normal" pregnancy!?!?!?!?

We have an OB appointment on Friday, so hopefully I'll learn more from that.  Hopefully we'll hear the baby's heartbeat again.

Please pray for the protection of our little one.  I know that God can choose (and has already) to sustain the life of this child, no matter what my progesteron levels are.  

Please pray against discouragement for me.  I'm still sick (even while we are away) and that on top of this topsy turvy pregnancy, it's easy for me to be discouraged.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your anniversary trip. We will continue to pray for your little one and for you. By the way, I love how you posted your cravings...they are really weird!! lol.