Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby Update

25 Week & 5 days...

Today I had another OB appointment.  I had some concerns over the weekend, so the timing was perfect! :)

Here's what we found out...

...Elise's heartrate was 166 bpm

...I gained 1 lb. this past month, which brings my total weight gain to...1 Lb!

...I'm measuring larger than the dates indicate, so we are going in for an ultrasound on monday to confirm the size of Elise.  I've been feeling like she's bigger than Nora was, just from her movements and such.  She can REALLY sock a punch!!

...I started itching again on Sunday, so they are checking my liver again.  It will take about 10 days to find out those results.  They are expecting negative results again, but are double checking since the itching has come back.

...I'm 25% effaced, but the Dr. isn't concerned about it.  (I don't know if that's normal or not!!)

...On Thursday I have the normal Glucose test done...so I get to drink an AWEFUL sugar drink...yay.

The Dr. will see me in 3 weeks and then every 2 weeks after that!

If we get some more pictures on Monday, I'll post them as well as an update on her size. 

I think that's it!  

No comments: