Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to my baby girl...

It's so hard to believe that Nora turned 3  on Saturday!!  Her life has been a miracle!  God has numerously saved her life, from being told she was going to miscarry, to being in danger of pre term labor, to being born at 32 weeks and then having apnea problems, a scary blue spell and multiple passing out episodes.  

God has been her protection.

I am excited to see all that God has planned for her life.  She's done really well through all the changes of this past year!  We've moved 4 times, 3 of which have been in less than a year.  Even though she's been confused at time, she has done well.

Soon, the biggest change yet will occur!   She will soon be a big sister!!!  She is excited and ready for Elise to be here, but we all know it's going to bring change that she isn't quite prepared for.  I know that she will love Elise and I pray that they will be close friends throughout their lives.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the past 3 years.  




1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, I love that girl so much!!! It's hard to believe there was a day she was so tiny! Gone are the days of the wires and the thing in her nose. God has dealt bountifully with her! She is a very special girl and I know she'll be a great older sister for Elise.
Thank you, Lord, for giving us Nora!