Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Update

Week 33 - 7 weeks to go!!

Today, I am officially 33 weeks! Which means this baby will be born later than Nora was! YAY!!!

We had an ultrasound and an OB appointment yesterday.

We haven't heard results from the Ultrasound, but we found out that she weighs about 4 lbs. 14 oz. (give or take 11 oz.) No matter what, that's bigger than Nora was!!

Tim noticed on the ultrasound that her size was equivilent to 33 weeks & 5 days (my actualy dates were 32 weeks and 6 days) so it will be interesting to see if they keep my due date the same or push it up.

She is head down, in the perfect position for a normal delivery! We are attempting a VBAC, so that is great news! I'd like to avoid another C-Section if at all possible!

Dr. Long said that everything looks good. My Blood pressure and urine (one of the first ways to see if preeclampsia is occurring, is if there is protein in the urine) both look good. He gave me a list of symptoms to keep an eye out for...swelling of hands and face, flashes of light in my eyes, dark urine etc. But, at this point, we are anticipating a normal delivery!

We are settling into my parents home. I'm starting to go through Nora's baby things. She's loving the idea of Elise being here soon and seeing all the things that Elise will need!!

Mom and Dad are still in Florida (there are electrical problems at the Florida house that Dad's trying to fix before they come home). We aren't sure when they will be home, but Nora asks everyday where they are!!

No comments: