Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We are in Lancaster

While my parents are in Florida for the month of February, we are staying at their home! It's nice to have a bit of our own place again. We truly miss having our own home and are praying that God moves mightily to bring us to that place again soon!

While we are here, we'll be doing my parents paper route, which went well yesterday! (It was our first attempt alone!)

I have lots of pictures from Matthew and Janelle's wedding, once I go through them all, I'll post a slide show!

Matthew and Janelle safely arrived in St. Lucia yesterday. Poor Matthew got the stomach bug that's been going around on Sunday night, so it sounds like travel was NOT a fun thing. Thankfully it sounds like he's feeling much better! They are staying in a Villa that sounds amazing and of course St. Lucia is beautiful! We can't wait to see pictures!

No comments: