Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Update

33 Weeks - 5 days

I had another OB appointment today.  Everything is looking good.  My blood pressure was 112/74...which is GREAT!  No swelling, no protiens or sugar in my urine.

Elise is definitely measuring 1 week larger.  The Midwife said today, hopefully you'll go a little early!!  Otherwise, I'm looking at the possibility of a 9 lb. baby!!!  A FAR CRY from Nora's 3 lb. 9 oz.!!!  I can't even begin to imagine a 9 lb. baby!

I gained another pound, so we are up to 8 lbs. total pregnancy.  At this point, Elise should gain about 1/2 lb. a week.  

Other than that, no news!  

Mom and Dad have been delayed in Florida due to some electrical problems that Dad's trying to fix.  Hopefully, I don't go too early and they aren't here!  Mom's supposed to be in the delivery room with us, so hopefully they'll be here in plenty of time. :)  

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love your new blog look. Glad to here things are going well for you.
The picture of Nora is so sweet.